Welcome to the
Norwegian-Bosnian ICT and Business Forum
March 3rd, 2020
This event is organised by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and will take place on March 3rd. Norwegian companies which are interested in attending can sign up by registering and choosing attend on the agenda for March 3rd.
Companies which only intend to sign up for the matchmaking on March 2nd will sign up in the same manner, but will only choose the activities on March 2nd.
Participants: representatives from the Norwegian and BiH ICT industry and business communities, interest groups of the Norwegian and Bosnian ICT industry, Innovation Norway, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway and BiH.
Sentralen, Oslo, 3 March 2020
Moderator: Olav Reinertsen, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
10:30 Welcoming remarks
· Kristin Melsom, Director, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
· Nedim Makarevic, BiH Ambassador to Norway
10:45 Doing business with Norway and Norwegian companies
· Introduction to the Norwegian digital industry.
o Fredrik Syversen, ICT Norway
· Norwegian Business Opportunities
o Finn Kristian Aamodt, Director of Invest in Norway (Innovation Norway)
11:30 Doing business with Bosnia-Hercegovina and Bosnian companies
· General Introduction to the Bosnian market - Investments and trade
o Mrs. N. Pobrić, FIPA - Foreign Investment Promotion Agency of BiH
· Bosnian ICT industry, its growth potential and business opportunities for foreign companies
o Mrs. Tatjana Vucic, BIT Alliance , the union of the IT companies in BiH
· Doing business in BiH. How to deal with cultural and business challenges?
o Per Kristian Aasen, SMED Engineering