Welcome to the
Green Industry and ICT Matchmaking
March 2nd, 2020
- Do you have an idea how to increase efficiency or productivity of industry and at the same time reduce environmental harm?
- Do you have an idea for an innovative project related to ICT or digitalisation?
- Are you interested in exploring the potential of a partnership under one of the upcoming EEA and Norway Grants calls?
This event will inform about specific funding opportunities for partnership projects and as a platform to match potential partners for projects under the EEA and Norway Grants!
- When? March 2nd, 11:00 - 17:00.
- Where? Sentralen, Oslo, Norway
- Contact: Henrik Jenssen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Target Group
- Companies eligible for and aiming at participation in a call under the EEA and Norway Grants, registered in Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, as well as companies registered in Bosnia-Hercegovina.
- Research institutes active in areas mentioned below and wanting to become partners to a project, registered in Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
Relevant Topics and Business Areas
- Development and implementation of “greener production processes” using automatisation, digitalisation, robotisation of industrial processes and technologies
- Increasing efficiency of production and industry in general
- Innovative development of ICT products/processes/solutions
- Development of environmentally friendly products/processes/solutions using ICT components
Looking for cooperation partners and funding opportunities for your innovation projects? Register in the profile database and book B2B-speed meetings with other businesses specializing in industry and ICT.
What are the EEA and Norway Grants?
The EEA and Norway Grants represent the contribution of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to reducing economic and social disparities in Europe and to strengthening bilateral relations with 15 EU member states in Northern, Central and Southern Europe.
After the event, the participants in the plenary session will know about ...
- opportunities the EEA and Norway Grants can offer for the ICT and industrial sector
- opportunities for international cooperation in the relevant sectors
- typical projects under the EEA and Norway Grants – related to digitalisation / ICT
- typical activities of Norwegian partners in such projects
- specific examples for potential collaboration projects
After the event, the participants in the matchmaking will have discussed some initial project ideas for upcoming calls with potential partners.